test

Friday, July 13, 2012

Employment wah wah wah waaaaaah



   Hey friends! We are coming up on our four month wedding anniversary here in a few days. Georgia has been... well, I don't know! Give me a few more months and maybe I'll have an answer for ya ;0)  jk!  Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know that things are going well.  We love being married and are SOOOO happy together!  Neither of us can believe how well things worked out and how perfect we are for other another- WE ARE SO BLESSED!

So,  I found a job... I'm making sandwiches at.......


Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaa-ay.


As mentioned on my facebook it's a little disconcerting/humbling/humiliating/embarrassing/
demeaning/frustrating but I am glad to have work to keep me busy and the extra cash has saved our bacon.   I have continued to look for work in my field.  I interviewed with Head Start in Augusta this week and hope to hear from them soon.  I also applied to about 3 positions that all pay well on Fort Gordon through USA jobs and hope to hear from any of them!










      Danny is doing well, he worked one half day this week and one whole day! Go sweetie :) lol he was excited to go to work today because he had brand new boots!  His old ones were about to get him in trouble so we finally found the $ and got him some new ones.  They switched his schedule as well.  He now is working 12 hour shifts from 6:30 -6:30.  He's no longer allowed to take breaks, so they're long days.

Hope I get a full time job soon for more than minimum, it would help a lot! It's hard when I don't have any connections here.  Hopefully my credentials and experience will be enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment